Call to Action
Microsoft Technology Practice
'We will do everything in our capacity to build quality solutions that will help our clients to be ahead of their competition.'
Microsoft business intelligence is delivered through a trusted and familiar environment that solves the business needs of organizations of all sizes around the world.
Powered by the flexibility and horsepower of Microsoft SQL Server and delivered through 2007 Microsoft Office system, Microsoft business intelligence solutions work together to provide value to all users across an organization.
By means of a dedicated Microsoft Technology Practice, a Competency Center and a skilled resource set, Systech encompasses a broad range of technical assistance, resource planning and business processes to deliver customer centric technology solutions. Our consultants achieve a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft technologies though an intensive training program.
Microsoft and Systech Partnership
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, Systech continues to assimilate the latest Microsoft tools and effectively deploys them to clients. Over the years Systech has administered the highest levels of technical expertise and strategic thinking in the entire Microsoft product suite - Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SSIS Services, Microsoft Analysis Services and Microsoft Reporting Services.
By partnering, Systech continues to offer high-value Microsoft based solutions and services that result in faster turn around time and improved productivity for the clients.
Microsoft Competency in Systech
Our consultants have a high degree of proficiency in the installation and configuration of the Microsoft BI Suite:
SQL Server Database Engine
- Designing and creation of databases
- Accessing and changing the data
- Implementation of security considerations
- Administering the database engine
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Integration of data from disparate data sources
- Build, manage and deploy scalable integration solutions
- Populating the data warehouse to build a holistic view of the business
- Deep insight into the integration services architecture, tools and utilities
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Overview on the reporting services components
- Deploying, administering and securing reporting services
- Creating, managing, and delivering server-based reports with interactive views
- Ad hoc reporting with report models
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Providing a consolidated view across all business dimensions as the foundation for multidimensional and predictive analysis
- Creation of data sources, data source views, cubes, dimensions, mining structures, roles and assemblies
- Designing data mining models
Microsoft Expertise in Systech
- Industry: Gaming, Retail, Finance
- Products: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher