- Analysis of business requirements and problems in order to identify appropriate BI/ Data Warehousing solution.
- Determining the framework, technology requirements, and overall design of a project.
- Validating overall solution from the standpoint of performance, scalability, security and capacity.
- Estimating the total solution cost, factoring in the tools, tasks, complexity, manpower, and time required.
- Collaborating with and engaging customers to better understand their needs and provide necessary technology support.
- Managing and maintaining working relationships with customers, enabling efficient customer service and account growth.
- Participating in projects to define solutions and providing guidelines to the development team.
- Defining generic solutions to solve specific business problems.
- Creating collateral to support the Marketing/ Sales teams.
- Some travel necessary.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with technology to determine which will be best suited for a specific set of solutions at hand.
- Tools include: IBM Netezza, Teradata, Informatica, Talend, Microstrategy, Tableau, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Spark, R, SPSS/SAS.
- Paid vacation
- Participation in company’s ESOP plan
- Participation in bonuses/incentive plans
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →