Database: SQL Server/Oracle
Business Intelligence Skills:
- Good knowledge of dimensional modeling and DWH concepts like change data capture (CDC)
- SQL Programming: Knowledge in basic and advanced concepts like PL/SQL, analytical functions etc.
- Knowledge in Shell scripting
- Data Profiling and Data validation
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, documenting, testing and problem solving
- Setting up the development environment and configuration of the development tools
- Efficient in coding and understanding the deliverables
- Developing of the deliverables with unit testing and code documentation
- Knowledge in performance tuning and optimization
- Understanding and Implementing QA and various testing process in the project
- Co-ordinating with the UAT team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Database Knowledge – SQL/PL-SQL/Scripting/Java
- Good knowledge in designing and developing ETL mappings using ETL tool
- Configuring tasks/job plan/execution plan /scheduling using Talend Administrative console. Creating UDF (User Defined Function)/Routines/Configuring Context Variable/Reusable Job and Mapping
- Sound knowledge in Integration Components like TJava, TJava Flex, TMap
- Exposure to build the data gathering, collating and modeling process using Scripts and create the final model on MS Excel.
- Experience in estimating ETL requirements, designing and architecting integration solutions
- Good to have if they have knowledge on any of the reporting skills (Preferably Tableau)
- Familiar with BigData Components- Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Hadoop.
- Good knowledge of dimensional modeling and DWH concepts.
- Knowledge in integration, migration, deployment and scheduling the ETL jobs
- Exposure to other BI tools (MS SQL SSRS, Cognos, MSTR) a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →