Title: Senior Software Engineer / Lead
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Job Location: Chennai
Primary Skill Set: SQL, SSIS, SSRS
Good to have knowledge on any other ETL/reporting tool.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to take complete ownership of building SSIS solutions from start to rollouts.
- Ability to translate the business requirements to Functional/technical aspects.
- Good exposure to building SSIS Packages using the package builder functionality.
- Expertise in writing T-SQL Queries, Dynamic-queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Views and Cursors.
- Skill in error and event handling: precedence Constraints, Break Points, Check points and Logging.
- Expertise in slowly changing dimensions (SCD) and Incremental loading concepts.
- Use communication and analytical skills to effectively elicit, capture, develop and implement the report requirements.
- Supporting the team in resolving SQL Reporting services and T-SQL related issues and Proficiency in creating different types of reports such as Cross-Tab, Conditional, Drill-down, Top N, Summary, Form, OLAP and Sub reports, and formatting them.
- Knowledge in ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Experience in ETL processes involving migrations and in sync processes between two databases.
- Experience with SSIS performance tuning using counters, error handling, event handling, re-running of failed SSIS packages using checkpoints and scripting with Active-X and VB.NET in SSIS.
- Troubleshoot integration and SQL Server-related issues in the integration environments
- Experience in Microsoft Visual C# in script component of SSIS.
- Transform data from one server to other servers using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in creating configuration files to deploy the SSIS packages across all environments.
- Defining data warehouse (star and snow flake schema), fact table, cubes, dimensions, measures using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Expert in generating parameterized queries, drill through reports and formatted SQL server Reports in SSRS using data from ETL Loads, SSAS Cubes and various heterogeneous data sources.
- Expertise in using global variables, expressions and functions for the reports with immense experience in handling sub reports in SSRS.
- Experience in installing and configuring Reporting services and assigning permissions to different levels of users in SSRS.
- Strong Experience in creating Ad Hoc, parameterized reports, Linked reports, Snapshots, Drilldown and Drill through reports using SQL SSRS.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →