- Planning, developing and testing enterprise level web applications using web technology tools from ASP.Net, VB.Net, Win Forms, Web Forms, HTML, DHTML, Java, C++ and VB.
- Working on all the phases of the SDLC on multiple .NET projects.
- Consulting the business user to ensure designs conform to best-in-class architecture and business standard.
- Ensure the design and development of robust and scalable web solutions to support the business needs processes.
- Lead the integration, implementation and customization of Web applications.
- Set operating procedures and clarifying program objectives.
- Writing codes following given standards and carrying out tests as per plan.
- Providing installation, implementation and maintenance support upon completion of installation and developing documentation for application modules, user’s instructions and technical reference and providing support to users.
- Providing technical support during parallel runs.
- Assisting Solution Architects in developing generic and customized solutions.
- Defining best practices for the technology.
- Defining training process in collaboration with Training Specialists to prepare individuals for projects and also conducting internal/external training programs.
- Must be able to travel temporarily to unanticipated locations/client sites with expenses paid by the employer or relocate throughout the US.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering-any branch or related field experience plus 5 years of progressive experience in job offered or related occupation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →