The project manager (PM) provides implementation support and overall project management for the implementation of the Business Intelligence (BI) or ERP. Accountable for the project plan management, including system implementation. The PM will function as the key point of contact for the project team associated with the implementation. He/she has the responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction and communication for the duration of the project. Project Managers are also responsible for developing policies and procedures as they relate to project implementations. Required to provide reports to clients on the milestones of the project, and make recommendations to the project’s management team on the project outcomes.
- Accurately and completely reconcile project budget during and at the completion of the project
- Work with client to prepare project initiation documents
- Create/maintain project plan, including quality, effort, schedule, resource communications and risk management plans
- Monitor status of project weekly and weekly status meeting with team and client
- Work with project lead on updating the project plan on a periodic basis
- Update to Systech project management office on weekly basis
- Ensure all client meetings and project reviews are documented
- Escalate whenever there is a variance in effort/estimate to PMO
- Responsible for technical, time, effort and quality aspects of the project and for overall client satisfaction
- Participate in incremental change requests preparation and new project proposals
- Experience managing Business Intelligence (BI) or ERP implementations for a minimum of 3 years
- Capable of managing one or more projects on same or multiple clients concurrently
- Must be able to demonstrate Microsoft Project competency
- Ability to lead/supervise others
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Possess 3 years of significant and successful project management
- Exposure to Onsite/Offshore development model is desirable
- Familiarity with multiple ERP and/or BI tools and technologies
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a competitive package and a rewarding working environment, Systech gives you the opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company, working alongside some of the foremost BI experts in the world to deliver innovative BI solutions at leading global corporations. Our emerging solutions also offer an opportunity to present at industry conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld, Informatica World, MicroStrategy World, EnZee World – and the platform to develop into a thought leader in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Analytics. Apply now and join us in mastering the data realm.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →