Required Skill Set
- Extensive Java/J2EE experience
- Proven hands on experience of technical team leadership
- Experience of designing and developing SOA architecture
- Practical experience with messaging technologies, ie JMS, RabbitMQ
- Skilled using MySQL, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate at a high level, both written and oral
- Educated to Degree level or higher
- Lead a team of Java/J2EE Developers in the design, development and implementation of mobile applications
- Maintain architecture and technical roadmap
- Hands on development of large scale JEE solutions
- Interpret business requirements to design and develop solutions
What is in it for you?
In addition to a competitive package and a rewarding working environment, Systech gives you the opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company, working alongside some of the foremost BI experts in the world to deliver innovative BI solutions at leading global corporations. Our emerging solutions also offer an opportunity to present at industry conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld, Informatica World, MicroStrategy World, EnZee World – and the platform to develop into a thought leader in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Analytics. Apply now and join us in mastering the data realm.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →