Experience: Freshers – 2017 graduated candidates or candidates with 1 year experience in .Net (2016 graduated)
- UG/PG with IT specialization, Statistics, Analytics
- Candidates of 2017/2016 batch
- X & XII – 65%
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/MBA/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA – 65 %
- Programming language: .Net mandatory
- Database: Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sound aptitude, outstanding logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Willingness to take initiatives and assume leadership roles
- Willingness to travel
Candidates with experience in .Net and SQL as part of their curriculum or coursework are eligible to participate in this interview process.
- Online test
Level 1: Prescreening in Aptitude and .Net (30 mins)
Level 2: Aptitude, .Net, RDBMS/SQL, Communication (1 hr 45 mins)
- Technical Interview to evaluate candidates on the analytical, logical, .Net & RDBMS/SQL skills
- HR/Behavioral Interview that evaluates candidates for communication and behavioral skills
Note: Candidates who clear the online test will be called for the technical interview on a different date.
- Candidates will undergo 8-10 weeks .Net training program. This program includes lectures, class room participation, lab exercises, project simulations and real-world apprenticeship.
- On successful completion of training and certification, you are expected to be ready to implement .Net Solutions by executing different stages of project life-cycle, work in a fast-paced team environment and communicate effectively with customers.
B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/MBA – 3.25 L/A + Bonus *
B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA – 2.75 L/A + Bonus *
* As per company’s terms and conditions and will be explained at the time of joining.
Note: This includes a 3 year Bond.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →