- Modeling data by applying dimensional models.
- Working with Fact Tables.
- Working with Data Warehousing tools, patterns, and processes.
- Building new generation products and solutions from ground-up.
- Developing process automation.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems.
- Member of the Data Management Team.
- Some travel necessary.
- 4+ years experience in the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation.
- 4+ years experience in Extract Transform Load (ETL) concepts and technologies.
- 4+ years experience in the Front End reporting concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Ability to write/interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in emerging Big Data analytics technologies.
- Paid vacation
- Participation in bonuses/incentive plans
- Participation in company’s ESOP plan
What is in it for you?
In addition to a competitive package and a rewarding working environment, Systech gives you the opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company, working alongside some of the foremost BI experts in the world to deliver innovative BI solutions at leading global corporations. Our emerging solutions also offer an opportunity to present at industry conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld, Informatica World, MicroStrategy World, EnZee World – and the platform to develop into a thought leader in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Analytics. Apply now and join us in mastering the data realm.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →