- You will undergo an 8-12 weeks Data Analytics training program – The Systech Boot Camp. This program includes lectures, class room participation, lab exercises, project simulations and real-world apprenticeship.
- On successful completion of training and certification, you are expected to be ready to implement Data Solutions – from Data Ingestion, Transformations to Reporting, execute different stages of project life-cycle, work in a fast-paced team environment and communicate effectively with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Commerce/Business Administration/Statistics/Mathematics (Min. GPA 3.0 / 70%)
- Master’s Degree in any of the above fields;
- Coursework in Databases/Java/.NET/Data Management/Data Warehousing
- Database Knowledge (SQL & RDBMS concepts) or Programming (Java or .Net)
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Logical reasoning and Analytical thinking
What is in it for you?
In addition to a competitive package and a rewarding working environment, Systech gives you the opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company, working alongside some of the foremost BI experts in the world to deliver innovative BI solutions at leading global corporations. Our emerging solutions also offer an opportunity to present at industry conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld, Informatica World, MicroStrategy World, EnZee World – and the platform to develop into a thought leader in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Analytics.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.systechusa.com/company/careers-apply/submit-resume-page/ →