Call to Action
Quest to enhance customer relationships – Are you holding the right cards? A conversational article by Srini Ramaswamy, COO, Systech Solutions, Inc., exploring the need for integrated data views of the customer in gaming and hospitality industry.
Gaming Analytics: GHR360
Systech’s solution for casino enterprise GHR360, recognizes the value for managing key information for analytical purposes and provides overall EBIDTA of the property and a corporate scorecard to measure growth against the industry.
As the name suggests, the solution is designed to provide a 360-degree view of the casino property by integrating information from gaming, hospitality and retail business areas.
GHR360 rapidly identifies the pain points within a department and presents an overall vision for what could be done.
Implementing GHR360 helps
- Prioritize operational projects by revenue impact and customer satisfaction
- Manage revenue and understand price optimization trending
- Maximize revenue and yield across business areas and properties
- Attract and retain high-value patron segments
- Offer products and services that match customer preferences
- Acquire new patrons or increase customer loyalty
- Target different cross-sell and up-sell offers based on prior purchase behavior
- Encourage and reward profitable behaviors
- Lower operating costs (e.g., online reservations, hotel kiosks, and IVR bookings)
- Deliver maximum profitability and customer satisfaction
- Directly improve profit