"With an absolute sense of mission, we always work towards our customer’s requirements with the help of a well planned strategy, hard earned expertise and a highly trained professional team."
SAP Business Objects offers a broad portfolio of tools and applications designed to help customers optimize business performance by connecting people, information, and businesses across business networks. The BO solutions support everything from flexible ad hoc reporting and dashboards to data integration and performance management.
The Business Objects Technology Practice at Systech leverages Systech’s prior BO implementation experiences in various technologies and Industry verticals. The main objectives of the practice are:
- To deliver a full spectrum of Business Intelligence Solutions and services on Business Objects product suite.
- To commit to continuous development of quality Business Objects BI solutions that maximizes customer benefits.
The dynamic and devoted training and infrastructure offered by the Technology Practice helped breed Business Objects experts over the years at Systech.
Business Objects and Systech Partnership
Systech Solutions has been an implementation partner of Business Objects for over a decade. As a Silver Alliance Partner of Business Objects, Systech has expertise across the length and breadth of the entire Business Objects suite of products.
By partnering with Business Objects, Systech recommends, configures and delivers solutions to assist customers in making key decisions. The alliance also creates sustainable competitive advantage through real-time, multi-dimensional business intelligence.
Business Objects Competency in Systech
Our consultants have significant experience in:
- Installation and configuration of the Business Objects Suite
- Implementation of clustering, disaster recovery capabilities and best load balancing techniques
- Configuring and setting up the user security levels
- Designing and modeling the data in the Universe Designer
- Reporting, analysis, dynamic dashboards and event notification features
- Leveraging the reports for multidimensional data cubes
- Integration and usage of multiple external data sources
- Re-Architect for migration from other hand-coded process and previous versions
- Performance tuning and Optimization
- Tool Upgrade Process with the best mileage
Business Objects Expertise in Systech
- Industry: Retail and distribution, Financial services, Banking, Insurance and Investments
- Products: Business Objects XI Release 2 or higher